Consumer Experience Management Degree
The Consumer Experience Management undergraduate degree program at the University of North Texas was launched in Spring 2018 and is the only one of its’ kind among universities in the U.S. It prepares graduates to meet current and future needs of consumer services industries that include retail, travel and leisure, hospitality and media. Digitally empowered, 21st century consumers now seek and engage with products, services and brands in real-time. Traditional business to consumer (B2C) models are being supplanted by a new paradigm of consumer engagement built on a customer’s journey that is driven by 24/7/365 digital access to products, services and information, and expectations for personalization and customization.
The course is offered at UNT’s Frisco Campus in Collin County.
Typical roles our graduates are prepared for include:
- Consumer Experience Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Customer Experience & Insights Manager
- User Experience Manager
- Brand Manager
- CRM Marketing Manager
- Loyalty & Personalized Marketing Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
Courses our Consumer Experience Management students take include:
- Introduction to Digital Retailing
- Consumers in a Global Market
- Consumer Engagement in Digital Channels
- Consumer Studies
- Creating Consumer Experiences
- Omni-Channel Retail Strategy
Read about our Consumer Experience Management degree launch.
(Photo courtesy of FotoCuisinette/iStockphoto)