The 2nd Annual UNT Global Digital Retailing Research Center Student Research Symposium was previously scheduled for April 16, 2020 in conjuction with our annual Consumer Experience Symposium. Due to COVID-19, the event was presented virtually via Zoom on Friday May 1, 2020 from 12:00 - 1:00 CST. The virtual symposium can be viewed in its entirety here.
- Opening Remarks - Linda Mihalick
- Welcome – Dr. Jana Hawley
- Panel Discussion - Graduate and Undergraduate Research & Projects in CMHT - Dr. Jana Hawley, Dr. Kim Williams, Dr. Bugao Xu and Dr. Judith Forney
- Introduction to 2020 Student Submissions and Review Process – Dr. Daniel Spears
- Audience Review of Student Video Presentations
- Presentation of Award Recipients - Dr. Jana Hawley
- Closing Remarks - Dr. Jana Hawley and Dr. Daniel Spears
13 projects were submitted for review by the CMHT Research Committee and the top 6 projects were awarded during the May 1 online event. A full list of project titles, student names and their faculty advisors can be viewed here.